In case you missed it on 60 Minutes on CBS, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about
women over 40:
“As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
- A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, “What are you thinking?” She
doesn’t care what you think. *
- If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around whining about it. She does
something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.
- Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the
middle of an expensive restaurant.
- Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.
- Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
- Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
- Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
- Older women are forthright and honest. They’ll tell you right off that you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
- You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
- Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.
- For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
“Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?”, here’s an
update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it’s not worth
buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!”
Copyright 2009 by Richard Gosse & Associates